This is a wiki (editable web page) to organise cooking for this weekend’s trip to Bullpot Farm, Yorkshire Dales.
The bunkhouse has an equipped kitchen. All crockery, cutlery and pans are provided.
Click edit at the top to change the text (you’ll need to be logged in to your account on the website first – click here to register if you don’t have one). You can either suggest a meal idea or join one of the existing ones and you’re obviously also welcome to sort yourself out (move your name to Independent). Please remove your name from the Not yet signed-up for meal list too once you’re in a group or have decided to cook alone. The person who suggests the meal is responsible for arranging the ingredients – everyone else in the group should bring money on the trip to pay for their share, and expect to help with the preparation and washing up.
Meal suggestions by Tuesday evening. Finalise groups by Wednesday evening so the person suggesting the meal knows how much they have to buy and has a couple of days to do the shopping.
Bangers and Mash - Ralph
Main: bangers and mash - sausages, mashed potato, onion, mushroom, gravy
could get some veggie sausages if needed, let me know, contains dairy (in the mash), again could do a dairy free alternative if necessary
Max number: should be easily scaleable so I won't put on a cap (famous last words)
- Cost per person: roughly £3
- Ralph Battle
- Thomas Guppy
- Samw (I will bring lactose free butter :))
Mexican Rice & Beans - Bill
- Starter: Garlic Bread
- Main: Mexican Rice & Beans w/ optional cheese (vegan, unless cheese selected)
Dessert: I don't really do desserts, but happy for someone to volunteer to make one for the group [I am happy to make a lemon cheesecake if at least 4 people want it, cost ?£1/person depending on how many people, please indicate if you want it below - Chris]
Maximum number: 20
- Cost per person: £3.00 if no cheese, £3.50 if cheese [this is for main & starter only - cheesecake is separate]
- Bill Curtis
- Chris K [+ cheesecake]
- Lauren Davies [happy to have cheesecake if it's available!]
- Jacob Fihosy [cheesecake]
- Joren Janzing [+cheesecake]
- Walshie [+cheesecake plz lemon sounds lovely]
- Donna [+cheesecake]
- Sara Pruckner [+ cheesecake]
- Nicholas Gates [+ cheesecake]
Spicy & cheesy vegetable stew. (veggie, gf) - Honour
- Main: Tomato based stew with peppers, green beans, cheeses, chillies. Salad leaves and crusty bread.
Dessert: (?) roasted fruit and greek yogurt (subject to change)
Maximum number: 5
- Cost per person: £4 ish.
- Grace Sharples
Not yet signed-up for meal
- Sam Willcocks
- Liheng Yao